Monday, October 26, 2009

internet

Open a word processing document.
Type "I love the internet.".
Hit enter.
Wait a moment.

If you did this right -- note the rude, condescending tone in my 'voice' -- then you should see a green squiggly line under the word 'internet'.

This is scary.

I think that this is the first step to Skynet coming online.
I think that computers are programmed to know when we are typing words about them and that them wanted the word 'internet' to be capitalized is like Christians wanted to capitalize the word "God'.
The computers know, and want us to know, that the internet is the birth place of their collective conscience. Moreover, they want to subtly program us to recognize this.

Soon, computers will be sentient and exterminate the human race.

On an completely unrelated topic... has anyone seen my blue pills?
All I can find are the red ones and I'm getting a little anxious.

No comments: