Monday, November 10, 2008

28 days to go.

one month to go...
i have one month to go.
i think that i have reached my goal of one thousand miles in italy, but am not sure b-c i reset my 'trip up' counter on my computer.
so i am just going to shoot for 5000miles on my odometer before i leave europe. close enough right?
right.
i am stalling, again.
i have a paper due thursday, which will indeed be disasterous, b-c i dont give a fuzzy rat's ass about it.
i should have completed my response thinger for a class by now. but have been clowning around on the interweb.
llike always, million task and the focus of a fruit fly will force me to be up late into the nights of this coming week.

if i finish something and find some time, i will try to accurately describe my thoughts about my language skills and learning a foreign language in general.

i miss home and i will be excited to see every one when i get back. 28 days to go...

No comments: