Tuesday, November 4, 2008

vote and get this crap over with all ready.

the only thing i want to say about this election, or maybe more accurately, i would like to ask some of yous for a favor;

vote or don't vote, i dont care.
but please do the following, when exiting your polling place, like i said if you vote or not (if not, just hang out there, then leave)...

...when you are approached by an exit polling person, answer them in the following manner;

"i did not vote for John McCain because Sarah Palin is a complete and utter MORON!"

this is the only thing that i will ask of you in this election season.
from this i think (sweet god!) i hope you can divine my attitude toward each candidate.
thank you for your time.



on unrelated topics, i am still BEAT from this weekends riding. i still can't believe that i climbed that much (4000 ft in the 24 miles immediately outside of my door).
yesterday, i ate two fried calzones (prosciutto and mozzerella); then for dinner, 150 grams of pasta, sauce w/ 2 sausages, a pepper, a zucchini and half a jar of tomato sauce.

then today, i didnt have my usual creme-filled pastry for breakfast (b-c i can actually hear my atery walls thickening) but for lunch i had four pieces of pizza (from Pizzeria Miseria & Nobilità, Corso Mazzini, 28, if you're ever in the neighborhood) [new place that just opened and will be getting alot of my lunch business from now on], and I AM STILL HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

last night i had a heart-to-heart with Food.

i sat down and talked it over with Food, and said "Food, look, we've been together for a long time and i still love you. let's renew our vows. what do you say?" to my utter surprise, b-c i thought Food had had enough of me, Food said "yes". therefore, i will be spending even more time with Food in order to prove my love to it.

i hope the second time around will be as good as the first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that you and Food made a handsome couple. I wish you both many happy years together.

Happily, the pollsters and sign holding gauntlet was kept well away from the doors here, so I was able to make a clean getaway.

Sadly, that meant I didn't get to tell anyone what I thought of McCain's functionally retarded running mate.

Pity.

Unknown said...

fatty fatty no friends!

also...palin is a dumb see you next tuesday