Sunday, April 5, 2009

I want to write some stuff.
But don't really have the time.
I will give you the headlines, or heds - in downstyle.

I will not be racing as much as I originally planned this collegiate season; school is busy and I have a woodworking studio class that is fulfilling as it is time-consuming.

I am disappointed to hear the Cannondale is moving production to Taiwan. My CAAD9 will be the last Cannondale I ever buy.

The Boston Globe might be shuttered within a month or so as a result of its owner's, Times Co., gigantic debt.

I am going to try to do Exeter's Wednesday Night Rides as a part of my desire to hang with them by the end of the summer. All aboard the Pain Train!

I need a haircut.

I will be helping to make Chicken Marsala and Mac&Cheese at Holloway Commons - UNH's stat dining hall that serves roughly 6000 people per day, Monday through Friday - in order to write a feature and create an audio slideshow for my Feature Writing class.


   That's about all that is going on in my neck of the woods.
Thanks for tuning in. 

No comments: