Wednesday, September 10, 2008

L'oumo porchetta!!!

Charlie told me about a porksandwich man and sweet mother of mercy, what a sandwich!

a man in a shiny metal van has a roasted pig in front of him and just carves off chunks of pork and puts them right on to a roll for you. no condiments, nothing except pork and bread! he even puts a slab of roasted skin on the sandwich so you get this crunchy, salty nugget in the middle of your meal!

i bought two b-c my craving for meat seems insaitable lately, since my diet has consisted mostly of pasta, pasta, pizza with a side of carbs and a carb-salad on the side.

back on the bike note; i was looking at my chain and saw that i had a link that was coming apart a little bit. i got my little multi-tool out and put it back together but am still concerned about the integrity of my chain.

but my monthly dose of sodium has eased my concerns, a little.

No comments: