Monday, September 29, 2008

the most epic ride that i actually did!

I left my house on Sunday morning shortly before noon.
i returned to my house at 5:35pm.
i did about 2000 feet of climbing in the first 28 miles. (this is going to be rather brief b-c i have to help shoot a movie at 1pm):
list of towns (in case you want to trace my route on google maps or something): Roccafluvione, Comunanza, Montefalcone Apeninno, Santa Vittoria in Matenano, Montelparo, Sant'Elpidio Morico, Monsampietro Morico, Grottalozzina, Campiglione, Fermo, Porto San Giorgio, Pedaso, Cupra Marittima, Grottomare, San Benedetto Del Tronto, Porto d'Ascoli, Centobuchi, Stella, Zona Industriale and back to Ascoli.
Ride time (HRM) = 5 hours 24 minutes 54 seconds
Ride time (cyclometer) = 6 hours 5 minutes 18 seconds
100.68 miles at 16.74 mph avg
4155kcal

and when i got home, back to my apt., my computer said 99.37 miles! so i put my helmet back on and went back out; rode up the street and back to get an even 100!

i will give more of a play by play later, and post pictures.

No comments: