Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wear this for free ass kicking!

yeah yeah yeah...
so i have a paper due on thursday and i spent most of my time this afternoon looking at bike crap online; interbike photos, velonews, the mavic site, carbon rim manufacterers... you know all the regular sites that i go to when i am staring at a deadline.

how ever, to appease this beast i think that i might go buy the Falciani/Falgiani (dont know the correct spelling) after the office closes. if not now, then when, right?

but that leads me to my point; i hate rock racing, solely for the fact that they have sick, skulled out, rad-ass looking kits and Ball (the owner of the team) is so pumped up about selling "softgoods"!

jerseys for $180 and bibs for $230! you have got to be kidding ME!
who does this guy think he is?

as far as i am concerned, no self-respecting cyclist would buy one of those kits. and if one showed up to a ride that i was on, i would intentionally kick his ass all day, even if it meant burying myself deeper than i ever had before in my life.
and i would do it in my UNH jersey that flaps in the wind even though its 'race fit' and has un-sewn-up holes from when i crashed !
that jack ass would remember me.

No comments: