Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "TOMORROW"!!!!!

So today is the last day.
the end of day is hear.

i did my last Wednesday Worlds today and i took plenty of photos, and the sprint.
Brian took me that Federico was pissed because Fede went tearing past Brian once I made a 10 or so meter gap. I have to say that it was all b-c of Roberto becasue after the round-a-bout at Citta delle Stelle, Roberto told me to just sit on his wheel.... and that was all she wrote.

Iguess that makes up for my blow up on the climb (the top of which is 4.5km from Collonella).

I took photos...
I told all my boys 'goodbye' and that Iwould be back to visit. I suppose that I have told enough people that I will come back, that Ihave to. No excuses, No whining, just coming back to Italy within the next couple of years; oh well, Iguess that is the price you have to payy for making good friends all over the world.

I backed up all my photo's and video's today. And did you know that it takes about 15 minutes to transfer 19.2 gigabytes of photos on to an external harddrive? Just keep that in mind, in case you are crunched for time next time you transfer 3 months worth of photos.

Last night, I went out with Kasia (a young lady from the hotel 100 Torri) [check it out if you're ever in Ascoli] {drop my name for no discount whatsoever} and we sat and talked for 3 hours. ALL IN ITALIAN!! Not to brag or anything, but as far as tests go, this was a trial by fire!

The conversation was good, it flowed nicely with out too many akward pauses. But the thing that knocks my socks off is this; for all the bitching and whining I did during the first month or so about not learning Italian fast enough, I have come SO far. I was really surprised.

But, as I was saying, the end of days is upon me. I was talking with Brian, as we rode back to his shop after our ride, about how strange it is to have this all coming to an end.
I said good-bye to Dianna, Sylvia and Simona this morning; then all my boys this afternoon. I still have to go see Luigi at Dreambike and sadly Pasqua is not at Falgiani until tomorrow, so I won't be able to see her.

I can't wrap this up in any other way.
I can only say, "What do mean my flight is tomorrow!?"

oh yeah, i got pictures of the whores!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"The conversation was good, it flowed nicely with out too many akward pauses. But the thing that knocks my socks off is this; for all the bitching and whining I did during the first month or so about not learning Italian fast enough, I have come SO far. I was really surprised"


WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?!?!!?

also, come home to me.

Jeff said...

im glad you at least got pictures of whores. isnt that what this trip was really about in the first place? come home now, we miss you.